If you are curious to know about why your website is to slow? or how to speed up WordPress site? as compared to your onboard competitors then might be the foremost reason behind this problem is the loading time frame of your WordPress site. We are not saying that all websites rank upon Google due to their loading time frame but according to the latest facts and figure it has been confirmed that slow WordPress is responsible to put you in this situation where your site is not showing on the top of Google pages. If we go towards the related facts then you will notice that:
Almost 53% of mobile users go towards the alternate website while 79% of users won’t come again if the loading time is more than 3 seconds.
We know that in this scenario when all the clients don’t remain on your site sufficiently long to peruse your proposed content on the particular WordPress site for any reason including slow loading of the web page. Then under these circumstances and evidence Google reasons that it must not be a generally excellent site because it is not that enough to entertain its end-users or not appropriate to grab the potential customers within the market.
Therefore, in this blog, we have come with a remedy for you guys through which you may compliment your site in one go without any hustle. All you need to do is to make sure that you must follow the mentioned steps or guidelines in the proper sequence in order to get the prompt result within a short period of time.
- Setup and practice of google tag manager
- Full site verification of proposed URLs
- Upgrading of PHP7 from PHP5.6
- Redirections of 301 practices
- Information congregation behind your website’s slow time.
- Program Caching Configuration and Tuning
- Propelled Edge Caching For Lightning Fast Worldwide Load Times and Lower TTFB
- Complete configuration of HTTP2
- Record reconcile of DNS
- Scrutiny of 404 errors
- Page Prefetching & Pre-loading optimization
- Expansion of HTACCESS file
- Optimization of script orders and styles.
- Replace the old CSS by minifying it
- Implementation of an object and OpCode caching
- Avoid the redirects of the landing page.
- Server Migration if required
- Implementation of CDN
- Evaluation of proposed plugins
- Composition of expires headers with the advanced one.
- Before and after backup (optional)
- Moving your website with a complete hosting environment.
After implementing the above guidelines accordingly, you may surely notice a huge difference in your website bounce rate as compared to the previous one. You may also check your website speed through google site speed tester and the reason behind this is that when you are following the mentioned steps you are actually saving your WordPress site for being slow by making it more efficient with the performance perspective. Whilst it also helps to reduce the loading time frame of your website landing pages in one go without any extra effort.
In the end, we would like to say that in case you get stuck at any point while following the guidelines or unable to understand the technical terminologies just make sure to take help from the experts.
Always find a professional guide because it’s not just a usual website fixing it’s the main center on which your virtual business is actually situated. That’s why don’t rush to perform on your own if you are not familiar with the scenario.
Till then stay tuned for more informative blogs in the same context in the future. Don’t forget to bookmark us and feel free to share your reviews through the comment section that is given below.